Monday, August 5, 2019

How I Spent (Most of) my Summer Vacation

Well hey there, old friend. It's been awhile since we've seen each other. What have I been up to, you ask? Let's see...in the last two months, the family and I have spent time in the following places visiting friends and family:

  • Philadelphia
  • Blue Ridge Mountains, Virginia
  • Pittsburgh
  • Charlotte
  • Bethany Beach, Delaware
  • Washington, DC
  • Toledo
Oh and for good measure, we packed up everything we own and moved slightly south to Grove City (yeah, not PA I know, but we gotta do what we gotta do). To say that the past couple months have been an adventure, a challenge, and everything in between, would be a gross understatement.

As you can imagine, I/we didn't have much time for biking during all of these meanderings. We all did our best to fit in some rides when we could:





While I don't like to go for long stretches without biking (or writing about it), all of these adventures and the stress of moving will be worth it in the long run. We're now mostly unpacked, the most stressful of times are behind us, and I'm excited for us to have another cycling ocean to explore:



Of course, much more to come. Faith is away at camp right now, but once she returns, we'll finally have the opportunity to really dig in and explore what's out here for us. Despite the suggestion in the title, Summer is not over just yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment