Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Rustcycles: Broad & Walnut

I happened upon this little guy on my lunch break the other day, as I was walking near the corner of Broad and Walnut Streets:


Kinda neat actually. Someone removed the shock absorber that connects to the rear seat stays, so the frame looks incredibly disfigured even though it's really only missing one part (here's what the bike should look like). Additionally, if you look closely, you'll see that there's a stray wheel locked to the same bike rack:


Yeesh. Someone did a number on that lock trying to crack it. I'm surprised the wheel is in as good a shape as it is. No way to tell if these were from the same bike, but I highly doubt it. Even though this is a fairly busy intersection, with (likely) 2 separate dismembered bikes on one rack, I DON'T RECOMMEND PARKING HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment