Sunday, May 8, 2016

Tunnel Vision

My #365daysofbiking quest has reached 41 days as of today. While I'm not blogging every day, I am riding every day...according to Strava, nearly 100 miles last week! Oh, and in case you didn't see my last post, follow me on Strava (you can use that handy button I installed on the sidebar :D). It makes it way easier for me to keep track of my mileage with app, though logging it myself was kinda fun.

I took my bike on the road this weekend (well, duh, right?) as part of a brief vacation "home." Played an awesome gig on Friday nite with my partners in rhyme Vinny, Ric, and Scott, plus a few extra guest participants, including my Dad!

However, the weather was still kinda crappy on Saturday, and I was pretty exhausted this morning, so, sadly I didn't do much riding this weekend until tonite. This was pretty neat on the ride back to Philly tho:

The last time I had a bike on the roof of my car, I was traveling cross country. Sign?

No, I didn't ride thru the tunnel. That would just be stupid. This also happened this weekend:

Another sign...

It's been just a little over 2.5 years since I crossed over 100k. Wonder how many miles I've logged on a bike since then...

Thankfully we all survived the dreadful conditions of last week. Can Summer-like weather finally begin? That would be nice. Let's have a good week, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment