Friday, February 27, 2015

Suds, Sun, Snow

The other morning, I was waiting for a customer when a passersby attempted to start a conversation with me by asking "How ya like this cold weather?" It was 8 AM, 18 degrees, overcast and windy. I'll usually humor people just for the sake of representing well. That day, wasn't having it. I brushed him off.

Today, a similar thing happened. I had just paused to take a picture of the beautiful scene in front of me - snow and sun together is pretty nice, right? - when a gentleman walked past and said "Man, how about this snow?" But this time, instead of being a jerk, I responded with "Hey, it could be colder..." We exchanged pleasantries and went on with our days seemingly in good spirits.

I guess vitamin D does a body good.

No comments:

Post a Comment