Thursday, September 3, 2015

Graffiti Design

Awhile back, I wrote about this wall on Cecil B. Moore & Germantown Aves with an evolving "mural," if you want to call it that. I happened by it today for the first time in a few weeks, and lo and behold, it's changed again.


Oh, and if you're offended by profanity, tough shit. ;)

So this is kinda neat. I like that there's a chance I might see something different every time I ride past here. Also, one of my favorite profundities has been spared (for now):


Think about it...

Just a couple blocks west on Cecil B. Moore, there's a warehouse on the right with some intricate graffiti of varying motifs, one of which is still in progress:


Interesting. Very clearly this is coordinated, and nicely done, I might add. I still can't figure out if this is part of a neighborhood beautification project or some renegade effort to deter the often-annoying "standard" gang tags, but either way, I like it. It makes me enjoy riding through this corridor every so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment