Saturday, March 12, 2016

A Bike Blog Challenge - Coming Soon

Bike blogging makes me happy.

What's one thing that all bloggers attempt at least once in their blog life? 30-day blog challenges.

I've kept up with this blog for more than a year and I have yet to do one of these. I guess it's because I've found them to guarantee failure more times than not. When I first started blogging here, I did challenge myself to blog 5 days a week. Soon after, I realized that was also foolish. Forcing myself to write on a blog that is strictly for fun was not a good idea. My ideas come best when they flow naturally.

The closest I came to blogging for 30 days in a month was April of last year, when I wrote 20 posts. That's pretty good, eh? Fitting then that this April, I've decided to take the plunge and attempt 30 days of blogging in conjunction with 30 Days of Biking. I can't guarantee I'll complete the challenge, but I can guarantee it will be fun to try.

Let's ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment