Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Paper Trail

I guess I'm destined to be a delivery guy...

A little over a year ago when I was road-tripping back to the East coast, I half-jokingly suggested that I was going to become a truck driver. The half-joking turned into serious research and nearly enrolling in CDL classes, until I stumbled into the Strengthening Health Institute in January and changed my mind.

SHI was the impetus for my move to Philly, where I came upon Wash Cycle Laundry in October and decided "Why not? I can be a bicycling laundry delivery guy." If that's a job title.

Then last week, a friend casually texted me that he was looking for someone to help deliver newspapers for The Spirit on Wednesday. I had an unexpected free morning today, so I turned out to be the man for the job. I'm not gonna lie, I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.


Sadly, I wasn't on a bicycle for today, but I could see it happening some day...

No comments:

Post a Comment