Friday, May 1, 2015

Nice Rack: Flora & Montgomery

In all seriousness, I'm glad I survived the self-induced fatigue I experienced today. My good friend Andrew (he hasn't updated his tumblr in a long time, but I'm linking to it anyway) came to visit last night and we went to see The Loved Ones at Johnny Brenda's in Fishtown. Great night of punk rock and mosh-pitting the likes of which I haven't experienced in years, which was awesome. However, the body definitely feels the effects the day after. 3 hours of sleep doesn't help, either.

At any rate, to make this post bike-related AND in the spirit of where I was last night, I'll keep things in Fishtown. I've gotta give it to 'em. They truly embrace their neighborhood namesake, with fish being incorporated into as many every day things as possible. Things like trash cans, house address signs, and of course, bike racks:


This is outside the Fishtown Community Library, in case you're curious. Happy Friday evening!

Nice Racks is a series of bike rack art I've stumbled upon throughout Philadelphia.

No comments:

Post a Comment