Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Rustcycles: 10th & Spring Garden - Double Shot

Blame it on my morning haze or whatever, but I've been delivering/picking up from W/N W/N Coffee Bar for almost 3 months and I never noticed these two abandoned bikes until today, each missing at least one tire:


I'm not sure how the bike on the left is still balancing like that. Interestingly, the bike on the right is actually locked to the bike behind it, which is unscathed. For those of you who don't regularly "Facebook" or "Instagram," this is right next to the historic marker that commemorates Milton Hershey's very first candy store that I posted several months ago, making it even more amusing (to me) that I didn't notice this:


Rustcycles is a series of abandoned bicycles and locks I've stumbled upon throughout Philadelphia.

No comments:

Post a Comment