Friday, March 31, 2017

Onward and Outward (Bound)

Of course I spoke too soon on Tuesday when I said that I wouldn't be on a Wash Cycle route for quite a while... I was called into duty again this week, and yesterday was our first pick up of the season from Outward Bound, one of my favorite seasonal clients.


If I never told you about these guys before, or even if I have and you just forgot, they're a non-profit school that takes kids and adults on outdoor adventures. Kind of right up my alley right?

The route was fairly uneventful otherwise. This getting called into front line duty thing is routine anymore, which isn't a bad thing. I have enough stress to deal with. Ha...

Speaking of adventures, tomorrow begins 30 Days of Biking, which means I'm also going to attempt to do 30 posts in 30 days again! Who's ready to ride?

No comments:

Post a Comment