Tuesday, April 12, 2022

30 Days of Biking Day 11: Flu the Coop

After dealing with what I initially thought was a migraine on Sunday, I awoke at my "normal" time on Monday morning and considered going to work. I ended up calling off, which was absolutely the correct decision.

The convincing argument came from my girlfriend who mentioned that I tossed and turned throughout the night, saying "ow" to varying degrees every time. I decided to move down to the couch just in case my restlessness continued, which is when I realized that "Oh man, everything hurts" and that it might not be a migraine. I took a COVID test later in the day and it turned up negative, so that meant that I most likely had the flu. Joy.

Of course, you have probably assumed by now that I kept the 30 Days of Biking challenge alive. At least the 2nd day of this little adventure wasn't very pleasant from a weather perspective, so I didn't feel like I was missing much by being stuck inside all day:

Well anywho, on to day 12 and the rest of the second full week of 30DoB. Here's hoping things get brighter from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment