Friday, April 29, 2022

30 Days of Biking Day 28: The Long way is the Right Way

Day 28 of 30 Days of Biking began somewhat auspiciously. I was running behind getting kut of the house, but I arrived at the bus stop before or right at the time it was scheduled to be there. I checked the Transit app and didn't see any busses on their map, but it said it was still 2 minutes away. 2 minutes went by, no bus. I checked again, and it said the next bus was due in 27 minutes. So, I was annoyed, but at this point I had to decide whether to ride or to go home and drive. I decided to ride:


What's really weird is that the bus passed me on my way no more than 5 minutes after I left the stop. Whatever. I suppose I needed the extra exercise.

There was an additional reward at the end of the day, a beautiful commute home:


Almost no wind, perfect temperatures, sunshine...I'm glad I decided to stick it out. A few extra miles rarely hurt anyone.

Two more days left in this challenge, and as always, I can't believe how quickly it went by...

No comments:

Post a Comment