Friday, April 22, 2022

30 Days of Biking Day 22: Caffeine Cruise

Good afternoon and happy Earth Day! Of course, there's no better way to celebrate than riding a bike, and thankfully Mother Nature greeted us with a gorgeous Spring morning to do so. I took the day off to prepare for a weekend trip, but I still woke up around my usual time and decided to head to downtown Grove City for coffee. I ran into some friends from Heritage Cycles on the way:



Sorry not sorry for my half-awake cheeseball smile. The Heritage crew was embarking on their weekly coffee ride. They also do one on Saturday mornings, and I might join one of these weekends when I don't have travel plans. I'm also hoping to get back into their Wednesday night group rides once track & field season is over (all of our kid's meets are on Wednesdays so...). If you live in the area, I highly encourage YOU to join as well.

Speaking of coffee, I did eventually make it to Transcend Coffee for a pick-me-up before heading home to pack:


Today is also my nephew's 5th birthday, and the reason why we'll be traveling to PA this weekend. Mayhaps I can finally get some youths involved in this edition of 30 Days of Biking...

No comments:

Post a Comment