Monday, April 25, 2022

30 Days of Biking Day 24: Serene Sunday

Sadly, our trip to Pennsylvania was only of the weekend variety, and we would head back to Columbus on Sunday afternoon. However, I had some time to work in a ride in the morning before everyone was fully up and moving. It was another gorgeous day in Northeast PA:


I took a few extra laps around the neighborhood to make the most of it. It was bittersweet to ride back to my Mom's house and throw the bike immediately on the car afterward. Also, I noticed in the process that I should probably think about some new tires for My Therapist soon:


We did sneak in some more outdoor time briefly when we headed over to my Dad's for lunch, this time on the D&L Trail near Slatington:




If you've been to this blogspace before, you know I've written plenty about this trail. No need for more details here, as there wasn't much else to tell. After lunch with Dad, we packed up the car and headed back to Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment