Monday, April 18, 2022

30 Days of Biking Day 18: Windows of Opportunity

The strange Central Ohio weather has reared its head once again to start this week. With rain and colder temperatures (and possibly some snow, if you can believe it) in the forecast, I woke up this morning knowing that riding might be a challenge today. As luck would have it, I arrived home from work shortly after the worst of the morning storms had died down and fleet footed my way over to the grocery store:

There's about a week's worth of family groceries hiding in the black back on the front rack and in my panniers. In the only "clear" window of half decent weather today, I was able to knock out two tasks in one fell swoop. I always appreciate an extra dose of endorphins that I get from productivity on a bicycle ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment