Sunday, April 3, 2022

30 Days of Biking Day 2: Crew With Boo

 Yesterday was this special lady's birthday:


So be sure to wish her a happy belated if you missed it! I spent 95% of my day celebrating with her and our good friend Cheryl:


The celebrating centered mostly around a Columbus Crew game and hanging around downtown Columbus:


"We" lost but had a good time nonetheless. As you can imagine, I didn't have a TON of time for riding yesterday, but I did get in a nice 5-mile ride in the morning before we headed out for the rest of the day:

Other than the chilly wind, it did turn out to be a pretty nice day. Sadly, this might be the nicest day of the next 7, but I suppose we'll see...

And that was pretty much it for day two. The bigger adventures will come later in the month. I promise. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment