Thursday, July 9, 2015

Goodbye, New Friend (For Now...)

People often call on wash & fold services when their washers or dryers break down, and Wash Cycle is no exception. I picked up ATI Physical Therapy in Northern Liberties as a client for the last couple months due to this very occurrence.

Much to my dismay, I found out yesterday that they finally fixed their washing machine, and today would be my last drop for them. That is, until their washer breaks again... ;)

Of course I'm sad to lose the biz, but more so that I won't get to see the wonderful women that work there, who have become my friends - like so many of my clients. It's become ingrained in my (and their) routine to see them every day. Tomorrow is going to be weird.

They said today that they're going to miss me, and one of them actually asked me if I would stop in to visit from time to time. D'awwwww... I hope that's not just "something you say." I think I can pat myself on the back because they were happy with the service while it lasted, and that's really what this is all about: making people happy.

Anyway, onward and upward...

No comments:

Post a Comment