Friday, April 26, 2019

Happiness is a Warm Bike

I offer no apologies to the Beatles.

Last weekend, my Mom gave us this great wall decoration that I just hung up yesterday:


It was rather timely, because the last couple days have been trying for someone who loves to ride as much as I do. Working a physically demanding outdoor job all day in wind and rain doesn't really make me want to get out and ride a bike in the wind and rain. They weren't necessarily bad days at the office, just not as good as I'd like. But of course, in between storms, I've managed to find time to ride if only for a few minutes:


That was from a short ride this afternoon, which means no matter the circumstances, I've kept my portion of the 30 Days of Biking challenge alive for the 26th day. It also means I found happiness in each of those days, even if only for a few minutes at a time, and that's what it's all about, right?

I'm pretty excited for this evening. The storm appears to have fully cleared out and the first Roll Bicycles Pub Ride of the season is tonite! I'll surely have much more to say about it tomorrow. Enjoy your Friday evening, everyone.



30 Days of Biking 2019 Mileage Total: 341.5

No comments:

Post a Comment