Sunday, April 14, 2019

Sneaky Sun Day

I didn't have a ton of time to ride today due to time constraints and weather-related issues, but I did sneak in some quick errands on day 14 of 30 Days of Biking. By contrast to yesterday, I awoke to downpours and gale force winds that stuck around until mid-afternoon. The weather did break for about an hour (it was even sunny for a while), so I headed out to take our recycling to the center:



After a quick lap around the park next door, I headed to the store to re-stock my fridge. I like to keep variety in my life, and fittingly I chose some of my favorite bike-centric beer this time around, from New Belgium:


I returned home to my girlfriend informing me that there were tornado watches in effect. I guess it's a good thing I didn't have any more errands planned. It wouldn't have been the first time I've risked my life on a bike... And if you're curious, I didn't take the kiddo with me today. I'm crazy but not that crazy.

We're halfway home tomorrow. I swear this month seems to go by faster every year.



30 Days of Biking 2019 Mileage Total: 208.6

No comments:

Post a Comment