Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Three is a Magic Number

Yes it is...

One of the best parts about 30 Days of Biking is that anyone of any cycling prowess at any age can participate. Case in point:


She needs a new bike. Easter is coming.

Anyway, three nice days in a row and three days of riding for the kiddo is as heartwarming of a start to my favorite month as I could have asked for. Unfortunately I've only been able to join her for two short rides together, as I've gotten most of my miles in on commutes before she gets home from school, and I've had to "adult" while she plays outside. Good thing the month is still young.

These three days have been a pretty magical start to April considering the less-than-Springlike weather we've had recently. I made another detour to one of my favorite parks down the road from the house today, to stop for a water break on my afternoon commute:

Pun intended

We're due for a change in the weather tomorrow, so we'll get to see who the true troopers are during this little adventure. As for right now, the weather is still beautiful, so I'm going outside to sneak in a ride with the kiddo, and maybe teach her about Schoolhouse Rock. Join us (in spirit)!



30 Days of Biking 2019 Mileage Total: 56.8

No comments:

Post a Comment