Thursday, August 24, 2017

Lunchventure

We're entering into one of my two favorite times of year for cycling, the other being Spring. It's that lovely weather when it's just warm enough to require shorts but cool enough that you can ride without becoming completely drenched in sweat. Well, most days. If not for the crazy storm we had here on Tuesday night, we'd probably still be dealing with sweltering humidity.

Anyway, yesterday and today have been absolutely beautiful. I didn't have any time for any major adventures yesterday, but I did manage to sneak in a nice little ride around lunch time:


Ignore the fact that Strava sucks at location sometimes. I may have a ride out to West Philly for work in my future today, and I wouldn't mind that at all. Maybe I'll get to check on that new bike lane installation on Chestnut Street, which didn't look so hot the last time I was out there. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment