Monday, August 14, 2017

No Bike at the Beach??

I took a day trip to the beach yesterday:


In an odd turn of events, I decided not to take my bike. OK, that's partially because I had my roommate and her Mom in the car and I didn't have the space inside nor did I feel like putting it up on the roof, but it was a good decision. I did ride briefly yesterday evening after I got back, but this time around, I needed a day to just...do nothing on the friggin' beach. Might be the last time I get to go this Summer, and the last time I get to work on my tan before the Naked Bike Ride. ;)

But in all seriousness, things start to get real busy around here in about 2 weeks, and I needed to remind myself that even though it's almost over, I did a lot this Summer (and also to remind myself that it's not over yet). There's a reason the shore is always packed in August, as everyone is trying to squeeze every last bit of Summer into their lives as they can. I plan to. Let's make it count.

No comments:

Post a Comment