Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Purple Rain

I've done my best to keep my girlfriend's bike sheltered from the elements over the last week that I've been utilizing her services. Of course, on the very last day of needed duty, it poured all day:


Tough to see from the pic, but trust me. She's soaked. I guess they all need to get their cherry popped sometime. I still remember when I got my current bike, I didn't take it outside for 2 months due to it being winter and all. I don't know why I do this. They're bikes and they're designed to be outside...

Anyway, speaking of my bike, this is actually rather fortuitous. The She Beast is bound for a good cleaning and being put in the basement until further notice, because I'm on my way to get my bike back from the bike shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment