Sunday, August 20, 2017

Mama's Boy

I took a weekend off from biking. Sort of.

It wasn't a weekend off at all actually. I had a lot of stuff to do back home this weekend, but I snuck in a couple short rides yesterday and today in the midst of a weekend full of girlfriending, family time, adventures to Crystal Cave and 2 microbreweries, a baptism, and such. I had to borrow my Mom's bike because I'd left mine back in Philly:


I am absolutely in love with how my bike feels since I got it tuned up, and yet I've not had the chance to truly stretch his legs just yet. Family stuff is awesome, and probably the only time you'd ever hear me say that I didn't mind being off my bike for a few days. Not in the least.

That said, sitting here writing this with 5 days of adulting staring me in the face, I'm already looking forward to next Saturday, when I have nothing planned. A ride is definitely in order...

No comments:

Post a Comment