Friday, August 18, 2017

Peace, Love, and Bikes

Shit seems to be hitting the fan just about everywhere in America these days, and as much as I try to stay focused on my own tasks at hand, it's nearly impossible not to be distracted by what's going on in the news media and in reality.

Side note: I'm not going to get uber political here but with all of these sensationalist stories coming out seemingly every hour, keep your eyes peeled for something else going on that the news media doesn't want you to see...

With that being said, it was absolutely oppressively humid today on the ride into work. I took a shower before I left, and 20 minutes later you wouldn't have known the difference. On the bright side I noticed two things on my way into the office. First, this bike adorned with two floral arrangements:


Neat. Second, I snagged the last spot in the covered by clot next door to the office:


Trust me he's in there somewhere... I never get one of those spots. I know my bike is going to get rained on eventually, but I'd like to preserve this tune up as long as I can. Focus on the positives!

No comments:

Post a Comment