Wednesday, April 13, 2022

30 Days of Biking Day 13: Returning?

After what I can only call a challenging first twelve days of 30 Days of Biking 2022, I almost hesitate to say that...I feel things are returning to normal? The forecast for today proved to be correct, but that also enabled me to make a plan to fit a REAL ride into my evening:


The bonus for waiting out some thunderstorms and heavy winds was a near perfect sunset:


And, I don't have photographic evidence of this (because it would be quite creepy), but an old man that I usually see on my ride through the neighborhood was sitting in his driveway smoking a cigar once again. That's the first time I've seen him since last Autumn, and it was a nice "welcome back" to end the evening.

So, will I finally be able to get into a good rhythm to finish out the last 17 days of April? Here's hoping. By the way, have you gotten your bike out of its Winter slumber yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment