Saturday, April 30, 2022

30 Days of Biking Day 29: FOUR!

I finished the last full work week of 30 Days of Biking with FOUR consecutive bicycle commutes! This may sound like a small victory, and it is, but considering how many weird circumstances prevented me from commuting via bike earlier in the month, I will take any victory I can get. To celebrate, I decided to ride a mile out of my way on the afternoon commute to enjoy a couple brews with a co-worker at Columbus Brewing:


The month sort of came full circle, because my first ride of this month was around this parking lot. The ride home was as gorgeous as the weather looks in the picture above.

All of the commuting this week has me near 80 miles for this week and within striking distance of 300 for the month. After an extremely slow start, I'm feeling much better about the final two weeks of April. Let's see what day 30 has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment