Thursday, April 21, 2022

30 Days of Biking Day 21: Tagging In

About a year ago, I posted an entry about the "Bike Tag" in which our local cycling Facebook group participates. I rejoined the game this evening:


The above location is The Hair Shoppe in downtown Grove City. I rode on and picked a new location for the next tag:


Obviously, I won't reveal the exact location. ;) I can't tell you the last time I participated in this game. I'd guess it was back in late 2021 some time. It's good to be back. Also, after a gloomy early morning, this evening turned out to be a beautiful time to be on a bike:


I logged 10 miles without really noticing it. Dare I say, it finally feels like Spring? I guess we'll see. 8 days left in 30 Days of Biking. I'm hoping to continue this strong start to the second half of the month and get to 300 miles. I've got some work to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment