Friday, April 8, 2022

30 Days of Biking Day 6: Sneaky Sneaky

It feels like I'm playing a broken record at this point, but I'll say it again: it was rainy on the 6th day of this challenge. Over the years of doing this, I've found that weather and scheduling are the two biggest obstacles to completing the challenge, which is why if I find myself taking a car ANYWHERE, I try to keep a bike in tow in case I happen upon good conditions for riding:


I was about to drive home from work when I noticed some rays of sunshine peeking through the clouds. That was a sign. I pulled the bike out and took to the trail near work for a brief 10 minutes before showers returned:


The showers returning was doubly disappointing because our kiddo had her first middle school track meet of the season that evening. She did fine and had a good time overall, but I wish she had better weather. It does appear this system we have been mired in for the last few days has finally started to break, so here's hoping for some brighter days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment