Tuesday, April 26, 2022

30 Days of Biking Day 26: Commute Times Two

Despite having a day off from work yesterday, I didn't exactly rest on that day off. As such, I did awake feeling mildly fatigued this morning, and I even slept until 6, which is about an hour later than usual for me on a work day. Nonetheless, I'd checked the forecast and knew that the weather was going to be pretty mild by comparison to some of the craziness we've experienced earlier this month. That motivated me to dig deep and commute via bicycle this morning:


On a side note, this was a longer than expected ride because I missed the bus this morning. Whoops! Thankfully the forecast came true and I didn't mind the extra miles at all. It was pleasant enough that I also rode the whole way home. I suppose I was enjoying myself so much that I forgot to stop and take any pictures. Heh...

I'm hoping the remainder of this week's forecast also holds up, because these should be some pretty perfect riding days if it does:


Some time yesterday, I went over 200 miles for the month, and there's still an outside chance I'll make it to 300 by the end of Saturday. I'm motivated for sure, but we'll have to see if Mother Nature gives me a helping hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment