Tuesday, April 5, 2022

30 Days of Biking Day 5: Tread in Water

According to Weather.com, we're likely going to be mired in this rainy pattern for a few more days. One of the trade-offs of working outside is that I have to work in just about all weather. As I mentioned in my last post, commuting 5ish miles via bicycle both ways in the rain and working outside all day in the rain on top of that is not at all desirable. I've not had a great start to this month, but I have been able to get a ride in every day so far, including today:


During these dull times, it's nice to see the positive effects of all the riding (and blogging) I've done on nice days rubbing off on others. My sister posted this photo yesterday of my niece and nephew enjoying their balance bikes on a NICE day back home in PA:


Apparently this is all they want to do anymore on nice days. I can't say I disapprove. This was a welcome ray of sunshine in the midst of several very cloudy, rainy days. Can't wait to ride with these kiddos later this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment