Saturday, April 20, 2019

Borrowed Time

Well, sort of.

30 Days of Biking usually takes me all over the place. This weekend, it has taken me back home for a busy weekend of family festivities. Of course, there's always time for a bike ride:


I didn't ride all the way back to PA on a bicycle, just FYI. We didn't have room for bikes in the car, so I borrowed my Mom's mountain bike (as has become routine on home visits). I had just enough time for a few short laps around the old neighborhood in between sprinkles today on day 20:


Hey, whatever it takes to keep the streak alive, right?

We spent most of this afternoon at my nephew's birthday party. I'll have more tomorrow after I sift through the photos. For now, enjoy your Saturday evening!



30 Days of Biking 2019 Mileage Total: 279.9

No comments:

Post a Comment