Friday, April 19, 2019

Garbage Time

I'm not going to have much time for riding on day 19 of 30 Days of Biking, but I did get out this morning to handle a short ride to take care of our recycling:


It's just as well, because the riding conditions aren't the best. I've been pretty good about sneaking my rides in between the worst of precipitation this month, but April showers are inevitably going to be a factor for anyone attempting to ride their bike for 30 consecutive days. The pictures really don't do it justice (I mean, how do you take pictures of wind?). My usual lap around the park was not as leisurely as it looks:


Despite the garbage weather (and being soaked after only a few minutes outside), of course the only thing that matter is that I rode today! We'll be heading out to visit family shortly, so we'll see if I have time to get in another ride after we arrive. If not, day 19 has still been a success.



30 Days of Biking 2019 Mileage Total: 278.1

No comments:

Post a Comment