Tuesday, April 16, 2019

If you Feel so Inclined...

...ride a bike! See what I did there? Anyway...

That pesky storm from Sunday lingered around until this morning on day 16 of 30 Days of Biking. No flurries or rain to speak of, but plenty of wind greeted me on my morning commute. I'm glad I toughed it out again, because it turned out to be a beautiful afternoon. So much so that I took one of my favorite short detours on my commute home to a couple parks near our house:



That inclined bench you see in the first picture is just that, an inclined bench on the fitness trail in Thompson Park. I ride through here a few times a month and I'm always tempted to try the obstacles, but I've yet to do so. I guess I feel like I get enough exercise in my daily life in most cases. Still, it's a pretty neat thing to have available.

I don't have much else to report from the cycling world today, which is a good thing. I had a somewhat challenging day at the office, so two uneventful (and one beautiful) commutes helped to balance out the day nicely. On to day 17 tomorrow...



30 Days of Biking 2019 Mileage Total: 248.3

No comments:

Post a Comment