Monday, April 22, 2019

It's Contagious

As I was taking my post-work ride yesterday, I received a text from my girlfriend that read, "Do you want to go for a ride when you get home? I want to go for a ride." I'll toot my own horn and claim responsibility for this enthusiasm. Haha... 

It turns out she and the kiddo rode to and from school yesterday while I was at work, and they both weren't ready to put the bikes away for the evening. I mean, who could blame them? We settled on a dinner (and drink) ride, and ventured a short ways away to Somewhere in Particular Brewing:


Being less than 2 miles from my house, I'm surprised this place hasn't made it into my 30 Days of Biking roll sooner. I guess I'll say that it was worth the wait, because the beer was almost as beautiful as the ride. Almost:


Any time spent outside on a day like yesterday is beautiful, especially since today appears to be much rainier. We'll see if I get any ride requests today...



30 Days of Biking 2019 Mileage Total: 300.0

No comments:

Post a Comment