Friday, April 10, 2020

Day 10 of 30: 100

Some time on my morning commute yesterday morning, I crossed over 100 miles of biking this month:


Other than some brutal wind, it was an otherwise beautiful morning to be on a bike:


And if you look closer, you can see the moon still visible:


That was pretty much the highlight of my riding day. A good start to an average day. I've got not much else to say about it related to cycling. No news is good news, right?

A couple side notes: I did make a brief pit stop on my work route to support another local business, Boston Stoker Coffee:


From reading this blog, you probably think I only buy beer and coffee. It's not a totally inaccurate assumption.

Secondly, I spotted this inspirational lawn sign on my work route yesterday:


Pretty nice, right? It made ME smile...

We are 1/3 of the way through 30 Days of Biking already. That feels like it came up rather quickly, but my sense of time has been so skewed lately so it's not surprising. I feel like I've made a lot out of those 10 days (100 miles worth of cycling is a start) and there are still 20 more to go this month and hopefully many more after that.

So how are you doing out there? I know making plans isn't really a thing right now, but I hope you'll make the most of your Friday and this weekend. Have a good one, everyone.


30DoB Mileage Total: 107.5

No comments:

Post a Comment