Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Day 21 of 30: No News is Good News?

Sometimes the days where I'm left with not much to say are the most refreshing.

I kicked off the final full week of 30 Days of Biking with my usual early Monday morning commute:


I ended the day with a rather uneventful commute home (but it DID put me over 200 miles for the month, so that's pretty awesome):


It was a pretty beautiful day by comparison to what we've been experiencing the last week or so, and other than that, I have not much else to report. I rode a bike, nothing too crazy, and there's something strangely very satisfying about that. Last week was nothing short of a whirlwind, so if Monday is any indication, this week should be much calmer. Here's hoping. Happy Tuesday, everyone.


30DoB Mileage Counter: 205.9

No comments:

Post a Comment