Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Fill-adelphia

#31daysofbiking Mileage Counter: 261.2

This city looks beautiful even in a heat wave. The camera doesn't care about your humidity:

It also doesn't have feelings

Nothing too monumental to report bike-wise yesterday, but I did receive a picture of this chalkboard art from an old friend I haven't seen in years:

A future to beer-lieve in

This is at Monk's Cafe, just 2 blocks from our office. Of course, when an old friend is close by, you have to stop by to say hello:

This is not my old friend, but it is a friend...

We caught up for a bit, and he reminded me that some friends are starting a microbrewery in Delaware! So that's exciting... I think they're hoping to open this year, next year at latest. Look for First State Brewing, if you're into that sort of thing. I can never seem to get enough microbrews. Haha.

I snuck 13 miles in yesterday. I really don't think the heat is that bad as long as I'm moving on a bicycle. Apparently we're supposed to get a bit of a break after some rain later today, but in the meantime we ride on... stay hydrated, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment