Saturday, August 27, 2016

The Lighter Side of Wash Cycling

#31daysofbiking Mileage Counter: 456.7

Take a look at that mileage number. I didn't make that up:

Maybe I should play the lottery or something...

Quite the change-able day on Friday, as will be typical for me in the Fall, as it was last year. Same as it ever was? Sort of:

 
This just looks weird...

Both of our tricycles and one of the bins for the back of the bike are currently buried under a pile of linen kits and inventory. No pic, but trust me. I'm making do with just one for the time being. It looks odd, but on a usually busy Friday, it wasn't an issue. I was able to drop the trailer entirely to make my last delivery:

 
 And I have really hairy arms

Gym, tan, laundry all in one fell swoop. New marketing idea? Maybe not...

5 appointments on a Friday is a little light, but it was still enough to get over 15 miles logged. Perhaps a light day was for the better, as my schedule is now going to pick up with high school football back in season:

Not pictured: a football game

It was a beautiful evening to be outside taping football, or anything for that matter. Though I know it's going to mean many tired Saturday mornings, I always look forward to this every year. I had an "ahhhh" moment last night before the game started, where I just said "Thanks" for the ability to work two jobs that allow me to be outside. It's the best, really.

5 more days of 31 Days of Biking. This time around has had a much different feel, but just the same as last time, it's over far too fast. I've got a couple cool treks still in store. Happy Saturday!

Oh, and I re-wrote my post from yesterday in case you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment