Monday, August 1, 2016

Music Monday

#31daysofbiking mileage total: 10.1


Unlike 30 Days of Biking, I'm not going to log auto mileage. That was way too much work. I'd like to focus on riding and writing this time around.

Unfortunately, not very much to write home about today other than my average commute. I had a bit of a snowball effect going on, as I stayed up far too late binge-watching old episodes of Dexter and was awakened by the cat knocking my roommate's plant off the mantle at 5:30 this morning. As such, I had a very exhausting Monday, spent mostly in a cargo van picking up soiled linen kits from last week's DNC. However, I did see this in South Philly:


It's the building for the Girard Academic Music Program, of which I know very little, but the logo struck me as I rode past on my way to pick up the cargo van. Actually, before today, I didn't know this place existed. That whole "not paying attention to my surroundings" thing proved true, because I ride past here probably once a week. It's kinda cool. At least my graphic design nerd-ness was satiated.

Tomorrow will be a better day for sure. For starters, it's not Monday. And hey, if this were #30daysofbiking, I wouldn't have even officially begun yet, so there's that..

Ride on.

No comments:

Post a Comment