Tuesday, April 18, 2017

An "Average" Day

30 Days of Biking Mileage Counter: 376.7

Average, if you consider nearly 30 miles average...

As I stepped outside this morning in short sleeves and a t-shirt, I felt a slight breeze and knew it would be kinda chilly riding in, also meaning today would be a GORGEOUS day for cycling. I paused briefly on my commute this morning to take in some fresh air in Rittenhouse Square (that might be a rhyme?):

This could be considered a selfie if you look closely at the bell

After an early morning delivery in the suburbs via ZipCar, I trekked up to North Philly for more Wash Cycle deliveries:

Shitter's Trailer's full

That was actually for one client (Outward Bound). I think the total trailer pull was about 200 pounds. I had a few other stops after that, but not nearly as full of a load. Needless to say, I unknowingly logged 8 miles in doing so (that little Strava app is pretty handy).

Not pictured from today:
  • Our maintenance person installed a new gear in the trike and asked me to test it. 5 miles and 200 pounds of towel inventory later, it more than passed the test.
  • About 10 miles of commuting.
  • A ride to and from dinner at 2nd Story Brewing in Old City, totaling about 6 miles
An average day? Sure. 18 down, 12 to go. It gets easier every time, #30daysofbiking...

No comments:

Post a Comment