Sunday, April 29, 2018

6 to 600

30 Days of Biking 2018 Mileage Total: 602.3


Despite some absolutely perfect conditions in the morning, I ended up having a very light day on the bike yesterday. I had a show in the afternoon far outside the city, as well as some household adulting to attend to that limited my time. I did ride to Center City to pick up some groceries, and made a slight detour to take in just a little bit more of the beautiful weather before heading home:



Though only about 6 miles, yesterday's ride was enough to push me over 600 miles for the month! I really don't know where all the miles came from. It just sort of...happened. At any rate, a light day was in order for another reason: today is my friend Todd's Birthday Ride, an annual tradition where he rides his age in miles with friends and family (a tradition I've since decided to start myself). He's turning 60 this year, so we've got a long road ahead of us.

And with that, I'm about to get on the road for day 29. Do an anti-rain dance for us!

#30daysofbiking


No comments:

Post a Comment