Monday, April 23, 2018

Team Work Makes Dream Work

30 Days of Biking 2018 Mileage Total: 440.6


When I left the office very late on Friday afternoon, I'd just picked up 15 bags of laundry to be processed on Saturday so I could deliver them early this morning (I'm just about to leave my house now to do so). This, after my staff had already worked 5 days last week AND processed several hundred pounds of laundry for a same-day service on Friday afternoon:


I know people think we Wash Cyclists are somewhat like superheroes, carting around hundreds of pounds of laundry while also dealing with the precariousness of an aggressive urban cycling environment. I don't think I mention often enough just how important my laundry team is to my day-to-day life. Without them, I wouldn't have the ability to do all these things that I do on a "normal" Monday-Friday. Kudos to them for also pulling a weekend shift on this special occasion and for always holding it down.

With a beautiful sunny day in the forecast today, I'm hopeful for more scenes like this one that I snapped on the ride home Friday afternoon:


In case you can't tell, I'm trying to be as positive and uplifting as possible and forget that it is still Monday morning and I'm still going in to work at 7AM... Anywho, have a great day and a great week everyone. Only 7 more days left in April...

#30daysofbiking

No comments:

Post a Comment