Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Building for the Future

30 Days of Biking 2018 Mileage Total: 186.8



Day two of my bout with the stomach flu was thankfully rather uneventful. The going wasn't nearly as tough as yesterday, but after a short Wash Cycle route plus commutes, I decided to hang it up for the day. Rest seems to help best, and it's always tough for me to decide to take one during my favorite month of the year.

I'd like to take a brief aside since it was a slow day in the biking world (for me, at least). Way back when, about a year ago, my sister was pregnant with my nephew and I promised her I would buy him his first tricycle. With the help of my girlfriend, it's become a reality:


Trust me, he enjoyed it much more than the picture would suggest. He actually got upset when it stopped moving. Future rider in the making? We'll see. I don't really know what kids are into these days, but when I was growing up, you weren't cool unless you had a bike. Cheers to my nephew, the newest cool kid on the block!

#30daysofbiking

No comments:

Post a Comment