Sunday, April 8, 2018

Back Where it all Began?

30 Days of Biking 2018 Mileage Total: 103.8


Back where it all began, sort of...

I ventured up north (my former home) for a rather busy schedule this weekend, none of which involved cycling. I didn't do much in the way of riding yesterday or today, as I was working literally all day covering a cancer telethon on TV (more about that tomorrow). I sneaked in a 1.5 mile ride on my lunch break yesterday, riding around the parking lots and entrances of Penn's Peak, and that was it for my Saturday:


Other than the beautiful sunshine and a mini hill climb, it's not much to write home about, but in the spirit of the challenge, IT COUNTS. Speaking of, the other day whilst Googling, I stumbled upon this old article about the origin of 30 Days of Biking. It's an interesting read on the true meaning of the challenge, and in many ways I feel I mirror it on this blog and in the things I do. My apologies for the abbreviated post. I hope you like the alternative.

#30daysofbiking

No comments:

Post a Comment