Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Unofficially Traditional

Well hello there. Betcha thought I forgot about this thing!

Day 3 of my third attempt at 30 Days of Biking is in the books and don't think for one second I haven't been riding. It's tradition, after all. I've just been busy doing other things (and my phone took a dump). Speaking of traditions, first thing's first. Mileage total so far: 32.9.

I actually started a new tradition this year, by biking the first day of April in Columbus, Ohio for the second straight year. It's the little things... You may not see them very often, but you may have seen these two bikes before:


That sexy lady in blue and green is my girlfriend's bike. I was visiting her (them?) for her birthday and Easter. As such, you can imagine we were pretty busy most of the weekend, but I did sneak in at least one ride on the 1st and 2nd. Sunday was a short solo saunter to the grocery store:


I had taken the day off Monday for travel, which also included a brief ride together to get lunch:



Not a very eventful first couple of days, but it's better than nothing. I feel like I always ease into this thing anyway.

Though it's become a tradition to do so, I was torn on whether or not I should attempt to write 30 blog posts in 30 days for a 3rd (technically 4th) time. It's a lot of work, after all, but even though I scarcely had time over the first couple days to even attempt to write, I had a lot of time to myself on the drive back to Philly and realized that I was missing it. So...

I have a bit of catching up to do (including an update on day 3 tomorrow), but it's gonna be fun. Here goes something, once again. As always, I encourage you to join in and share your experiences unabashedly and unabridged. Happy riding everyone!

#30daysofbiking

No comments:

Post a Comment