Friday, April 13, 2018

Patched Up

30 Days of Biking 2018 Mileage Total: 216


After two afternoons spent inside resting, I felt nearly 100% and was greeted with an absolutely beautiful morning yesterday:


I could be wrong, but this feels like the first time I've seen temperatures in the 60's since the start of Spring. Riding just seems easier on days like these, and I did a lot yesterday, but I didn't really stop to take many pictures, other than this pothole patch:


That's the pothole that claimed my rear rim about a month ago. I guess you can call that fixed. Notice the exposed trolley track on the right. Whatever...I'll take it.

On a related note, the nicer weather means that the streets department is starting re-paving projects (and boy do we need them). Two of them happen to be on my main route north, so I'm going to have to find a different route to the office today. It's all part of the adventure, right?

More beautiful weather in the forecast today, and I'm wearing shorts. Happy Friday the 13th!

#30daysofbiking

No comments:

Post a Comment