Monday, April 12, 2021

Day 12 of 30: Sustenance

After a lackluster weekend weather-wise, things improved a tad on Monday. I had a moderately busy day - still too busy to commute via bike - but I was able to squeeze in two errands on the bike after work:


That was on my way home from the grocery store, to pick up some extras we didn't get in our original grocery order. I haven't needed to put the crate back on the bike of late, which has its pros and cons. The pro is increased aerodynamics, even with the ridiculous sight of the blue bag sticking out of the top of the bike bag. The con is that when I decide to splurge last minute on a 6 pack of beer, it won't all fit in the back, so I have sights like this one:


All told, it's still much easier having the front rack available for cargo than trying to carry a bag in my hand, which is what I did for the longest time. That's also not safe. Anyway...

The other errand was to a coffee shop to buy a bag of beans. Gotta support the local businesses as much as possible, and the beans make my bag smell nicer:


Not a stellar Monday, but there was no rain, and there's decent looking weather ahead this week. Here's hoping...


30 Days of Biking 2021 Mileage Total: 113.4

No comments:

Post a Comment