Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Day 14 of 30: Day/Nite Doubleheader

I did end up heading back out last nite after my previous post, and I'm glad I did. Even though I couldn't actually see the sun setting, the views (and temperatures) were quite enjoyable:


...and I did carry that energy through today, which is the TWO WEEK mark of 30 Days of Biking. Already. It seems to go by quicker every time, I swear.

Anyway, not quite as nice of a view on the morning commute, but there was just enough crispness in the air to make it noticeable but not unbearable:

With a moderate headwind on the way in, I was hopeful for a pleasant ride home with a tailwind. Sadly, that didn't happen, but the winds were calm enough that my girlfriend felt like taking a brief ride for some exploration this evening:


There's a creek less than 2 miles from our house that looks like it might be good for foraging. I'll update you more if the efforts are fruitful.

Regardless, I haven't disliked enjoying a nice evening ride after dinner these last two nights. I've put in a decent amount of miles/exercise in the process to boot. A chillier day is in the forecast for tomorrow, but still looking optimistic that I can start a nice commuting streak, finally!

Halfway tomorrow. I hope your Thursday isn't too taxing. ;)


30 Days of Biking 2021 Mileage Total: 147.7

No comments:

Post a Comment