Sunday, April 18, 2021

Day 18 of 30: Double Day

I took two rides on day 18 of 30 Days of Biking. I mentioned yesterday that my family (Mom and my two aunts) are in town visiting. As such we haven't gone grocery shopping like we usually do on weekends (I'm not blaming them, just saying we'd rather enjoy the tastes of Columbus instead of my kitchen), and as such we didn't have much of anything available for breakfast today, so I convinced the kiddo to ride with me to Jolly Pirate to pick up some donuts and muffins:

You can always bribe your kids with sweets. Fact.

Anyway, after breakfast, I had to burn off some of those donut calories before heading out on some adventures with the fam. I also needed to enjoy the second nice Spring morning in a row. Another nice 10-mile ride around greater Grove City worked nicely:

I have nothing really major to report about the ride itself, but I threw the pic of my car in there at the end because it's now been 6 days since I've moved my car. That might be a record since moving to the CBus area almost 3 years ago.

Speaking of CBus, after meeting up for lunch with everyone, I took my Mom and aunts around the city to show them some of the sights. Even I was amazed at how much I know about this place, and how much we have done since I moved here. I needed those reminders.

I could go on, but I'm needing to get ready for another work week that has come around far too soon once again. I hope you all had a great weekend, and here's looking forward to the next one!



30 Days of Biking 2021 Mileage Total: 194.3

No comments:

Post a Comment